Let’s face it. Portion control can be a pain. However, thanks to inventor Jan Habraken, you can now pour out the perfect portions every time with Silo. Simply fill one of the three Silo containers with dry ingredients, and each pour will measure out exactly what you need. Each set comes with a 3 quart, 1.5 quart and 12 ounce container, allowing you to measure out 1 cup, 1/2 cup, or 1 teaspoon respectively. With a simple format that works with a variety of foods, and sealable lids to keep your ingredients fresh, Silo can help you take back control of your mealtime.
- Simple barriers make it easy to pour the perfect portion every time
- Three different sizes (3 quart, 1.5 quart, and 12 ounce) for three different portions (1 cup, 0.5 cup, and 1 teaspoon)
- Hinged lid seals tight to retain freshness and opens easily for quick pouring
- Clear plastic body/barrier
- Plastic lid
- Large: 11" T x 5" x 8" D
- Medium: 8.625" T x 4.1" W x 6.375" D
- Small: 5.5" T x 2.75" W x 4" D
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!